The Spring Valley Community Association was founded in 1948 by residents of the Spring Valley area and continues to operate as a volunteer association today.  Veterans who settled on this land given to them by the Veterans Land Act in 1946, started the Spring Valley Association.  The association built a community hall at the end of Orchard Drive, on the site now occupied by the Spring Valley Arena.

    In July of 1966, Spring Valley Community Association donated the hall to the township.  They sold it, plus 22 acres of land, to the Town of Ancaster for the sum of $1.00 with the stipulation that the land would always be used for recreational purposes. 

     On September 3, 1969 the hall at the end of Orchard drive was destroyed by fire and the town built what is now known as Spring Valley Arena.      The Spring Valley Community Association is a non profit organization that coordinates activities and provides financial support for the children, youth, seniors and families of the Spring Valley Community and the Town of Ancaster. 

    To view some of the organizations Spring Valley Supports, select the “sponsorships” page and follow the links.


   

 

                                       Community Events           Sponsorships